Growing up on a small island in Central Maldives, I spent a large part of my childhood exploring the natural beauty and exquisite biodiversity in and around my home. From then on, I have been fascinated by all that it had to offer, especially the unique marine life.
In my early teens, I started going out on trips with my father on his liveaboard. At the time, this was a very limited experience in the Maldives and it astonished me to learn there was a whole world out there, waiting to be explored.
This desire to explore new places, and share them with like minded people, in order to instill appreciation for, and a longing to preserve these places led me to complete my further studies in Travel & Tourism.
Today at Hummingbird Travel, I am humbled to have a chance to share this with all the fellow travelers out there!
- Last Visited: Kuda Villingili
- Favourite Destination: Maldives
- Favourite Resort: Amilla Fushi
- Bucket List: South Pacific Islands
- Insider Tip: South Ari Marine Protected Area is one of the few places in the world where Whale Sharks are seen throughout the year