Senior Travel Consultant
My passion and hobby is for traveling and hence I have gone into the travel industry and completed over 08 years. I have been able to explore many fascinated areas in Sri Lanka. Our country Sri Lanka as many knows is called the “Pearl in the Indian Ocean” and the most interesting factor is one could change its climate from hot and humidity to a cool and calm environment. The fact that we are an island surrounded by the sea and then within a few hours one can be almost 05-7000 feet above Sea level experiencing the cold and serene climate of Nuwara Eliya where Sri Lanka has one of the finest racecourses and other flora and fauna to explore.
So come to this Paradise to explore what it could give to you as it has given to me.
- Last Visited: Nuwara Eliya
- Favorite Destination: East Coast & Hill Country in Sri Lanka
- Favorite Resort: Santani Resort
- Bucket List: See the Northern Lights, Sky diving & hot air ballooning
- Insider Tip: Travel & collect memories